Monday, January 30, 2012

AGREEMENT (pact) of HAMZAD

                        AGREEMENT of HAMZAD

When hard work pays off reward at the end of ritual, hamzad appears before you, he asks why you called me? Say to him "because I want to take control of you and your powers, I want help in any matter I desire, he may ask why you want to take control over me and mine powers? Tell him the main reason of making him obedient, like, for example you can say, I want to learn the secret knowledge, I want to be rich, I want to be famous etc. He will say, OK,I am your servant but there will be a condition you must follow, 
Here is the point....
he will say to you either to do some thing forever or not to do some thing forever, and you should never accept any condition which you can not fulfill, say to him, tell your condition if it will be acceptable for me I will accept otherwise you will have to change it or you will have to tell other one. now hamzad will tell his condition for keeping him with you as your servant, if it is easy, harmless you should say "yes i will abide by this" otherwise say to him this is is difficult for me, I can not do it tell me some other. It is obviously possible he may ask you to do a thing which is practically impossible, in fact he does this kind of trick, because many people at this time are terrified by him or they have no patience and want to complete the process shortly. Do not do this, be patient, for example he says you will never tell a lie, or he says give me food to finish my eating desire, or he says you should always be sacred. some times he tells a difficult condition which is possible but difficult to do, for example he says to you to recite the same ritual forever, obviously you can not do it, he may demand you must not eat meat, don`t even think this is easy to not eat meat forever because he will provide you such a chances you will eat the meat. Remember, whenever you break up the promise you also break up the agreement. Ask hamzad to tell again again until you get satisfied by his condition, he will tell you again and again, in fact he is bound to tell you and talk to you until you get agreed, do not think hamzad will get angry, and if he get angry or speek to you with out giving you due respect you must talk to him bravely with a grace and worthiness, when you taunt him, hamzad will be more humble, if you disagree with his condition for 100 times he will tell you 100 different conditions, but it is your art to make him to do so, if you get terrified and lose confidence you will be liable to the consequences. Hamzad is at your service , he is not stronger than you at this particular time, you can even make some modification in his condition and say to him I will do this instead of that, for example if he says you will not eat meat, you can say fine, but if I forgot you must remind me and I will be allowed to eat meat twice in a week , if he says you should recite this ritual forever you can say, no I will recite only once in a month whenever I want and I must remain healthy if I may become ill I will not abide by your condition, and you remind me if I forget, and I will recite, for example only 45 times instead of 3125. If he says to give him food you can change it by saying I can give you food only one time in a month whatever I can afford and if I can not give, you should be humble.
Once this condition is fixed he will ask for how much duration he will have to serve you, you can say what ever you think better for you, you can say for whole of my life, 10 years, 5 years etc.if you tell him for whole of your life you will see him looking sad, and if you say some less duration you will see him happy.



Now it is time for you to represent your conditions, tell him to come only when you call him, he will accept, tell him only you should see him and you should hear him, he will accept. You should must tell him to come whenever you call him otherwise he will be always with you, and he will demand some work to do. This is a major difference of nature between hamzad and djinn. djinns never remain with you every moment of your life after evocation and they even are unable to do it, and if you want this and desire them to be with you for every moment of your life they get angry, they do not admit it, and if amil force them to do it, they try to escape and try to get freedom even after agreement also. But hamzad will be always with you before your eyes if promised, you know he is with you since your birth.
If during agreement hamzad behaves harshly you should taunt him with honour and demand some thing from him as a sign of his loyalty with you then he will give you some thing like a ring etc. but you must keep this sign secret and safe. When you do a Quranic ritual you will be astonished to see the humbleness of hamzad, if you do a Satanic ritual or some sifli ritual you will find your hamzad manner-less and he may talk harshly and he will not give you the respect you deserve during agreement (because often instead of hamzad some else power appears before you in your form). If a Quranic ritual is performed, when its completed and amil has qualified all stages of fear etc. hamzad appears before almil and appears as a servant, but if satanic ritual is done when hamzad appears he does not consider himself your servant until you complete your agreement. In Quranic ritual he may some time does not appear and appear in some else form to get freedom, but when he appears in your form before you to make a pact with you, you will find him your friend. In satanic rituals hamzad may appear in someone's else form to get freedom, and finally when he appears in your form you may not find him your friend until you complete your agreement.
Finally ask him how will you call him, or tell him that whenever I call you "come my hamzad" you will have to appear,  make him agree on calling method you find easy and satisfactory for you.
Remember, let hamzad speak first, in each and every condition, in any ritual whatsoever, hamzad speaks first then you reply. Always reply to him when you complete your ritual, both your days of ritual and numbering of reciting your ritual must be completed. If you completed your first ritual and hamzad did not appear and you performed second ritual, now you can talk whenever hamzad speaks to you, now you are bound to just complete the numbering of reciting, now you are not bound to complete the days of ritual. But during first ritual you are bound to complete both duration and counting before speaking. During first ritual even hamzad appears and says I am here, stop reciting, tell me what I should do for you, never reply to him, if you replied, if either your days or your counting will be incomplete your ritual will be wasted.

UMMAR

Author & Editor

Astrologer, Spiritualist.